Most Downloaded Articles
- Characteristics of the International Model of Land Title Registration Illuminated by Comparative Study of the German and Torrens Systems by Raff, Murray
- Employing Argumentation Analysis in the Discussion of Optimal Rules for the Transfer of Movables – Part 1: Description of the Problem and General Outline by Faber, Wolfgang/ Lilja, Martin and Kreuzbauer, Günther
- The Functional Method in Comparative and European Property Law by Akkermans, Bram
- The functional comparative method in European Property Law by Godt, Christine
- The use of the functional method in European Union property lawThe author is grateful for comments he received from Prof. dr. Jan M. Smits on this paper. Opinions expressed are, of course, the author’s only by Akkermans, Bram
Functional Method in Comparative Law – Much Ado About Nothing?
1Professor of Legal Culture and Legal Linguistics at the University of Lapland and Adjunct Professor of Comparative Legal Science at the University of Helsinki. He is also an Invited Fellow at M-EPLI.
Citation Information: European Property Law Journal. Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages 4–21, ISSN (Online) 2190-8362, ISSN (Print) 2190-8273, DOI: 10.1515/eplj-2013-0002, April 2013
- Published Online: