- Visibility, Usage and Citation for Your Society Journal
- Straightforward Management of Your Publications
- High-quality Production Standards for Long-term Access to Your Publication
- Extensive Support for Communicating with Your Members
- Various Services Simplifying the Usage of Your Journal Content for Researchers and Authors
- Far-reaching Marketing and Sales Activities Promoting Your Journal Worldwide
- Global Distribution Network for Your Society Journal
- Expansive Strategic Development Opportunities for Your Journal and Your Society
Welcome to the De Gruyter society section
A strong international partner in academic publishing
For more than 260 years the name Walter de Gruyter has been synonymous with high-quality publications in the humanities and natural sciences.
Today, approximately 250 employees in Germany and the US continue to provide internationally acclaimed products for the worldwide academic market. De Gruyter publishes about 800 books and more than 100 journals per year. The backlist contains approximately 12,500 titles and a comprehensive digitized journal archive. Additionally, De Gruyter publishes a growing range of databases and online products. Almost all De Gruyter products are available electronically through our website.
In many areas of academic research, De Gruyter has consistently partnered with exceptional scholars to establish itself as a key international publisher. Strong partnerships with the world’s leading learned societies have thus been part of the De Gruyter publishing strategy from its very beginning.
We are happy to welcome you to our established network of societies and associations, authors and editors. Benefit from our long-term editorial expertise, our high-quality yet cost-effective production procedures, our state-of-the-art ePublishing strategies and our strong sales and marketing support for your publications.
We offer our partners the opportunity to create a most innovative publishing program for the scientific communities of today – and tomorrow.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for more information or to begin working out the details of a fruitful cooperation. Our editors are looking forward to hearing from you.
Dr. Anke Beck
Phone: +49 (0)30.260 05-140
Fax: +49 (0)30.260 05-351
Genthiner Straße 13
Phone: +49 30 260 05-0
Fax: +49 30 260 05-251
Walter de Gruyter, Inc.
121 High Street, Third Floor
Boston, MA 02110
Phone: +1 857-284-7073
Fax: +1 857-284-7358
Contact our Editorial Departments