- De Gruyter – a Publishing House with Tradition
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleEditorial Departments
- De Gruyter - Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- toggleDe Gruyter - German Studies • Linguistics & Literature
- De Gruyter - History
- De Gruyter - Mathematics • Physics
- De Gruyter - Medicine
- De Gruyter - Philosophy
- De Gruyter - Theology • Judaism • Religion
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- De Gruyter Saur - Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Additional Information
- Copyright Agreement
De Gruyter - Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
We would like to welcome you as an author/editor for our company, and we are looking forward to working with you on your publication.
In the author/editor contract, there is a paragraph that outlines your agreement to provide us with camera-ready-copy (CRC) of the typescript. Please provide us with a PDF and an authoritative laser printout of your master copy.
To assist you in formatting your typescript, we’ll provide you with a WORD template an the required fonts. In addition, we have compiled the most important settings you should use as points of orientation while formatting the CRC. The editorial department will gladly put you in direct contact with the production manager responsible for your book.
We look forward to a congenial and fruitful co-operation and are looking forward to your first sample pages.
With best regards,
Editorial Department Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
Berlin / Boston