- toggleEditorial Departments
- Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Chemistry & Materials Sciences
- toggleLiterature & Culture
- Mathematics & Physics
- Medicine & Life Sciences
- Theology, Jewish Studies, Religious Studies
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- Business & Economics
- Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Marketing / Sales
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- Journal Copyright Agreement
Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
WHO WE ARE: ANCIENT STUDIES
As one of De Gruyter’s most comprehensive editorial departments, we cover the history and culture of the ancient Mediterranean, Near East, and Egypt in all of their aspects.
Our publications serve not only specialists in Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies, but also help those working in other disciplines in the humanities.
Further, we are a leading publisher in Epigraphy and Papyrology, in addition to our cooperation with important institutions and scholarly organizations such as the German Archaeological Institute.
Every year, we publish over 120 new titles, in addition to our ever-growing collection of backlist titles.
As we continue to expand, our department is constantly on the hunt for new and more extensive ways for broaden our subject catalog.
- Greek and Latin language and literature
- Classical Art and Archaeology
- Ancient History
- Ancient Philosophy, Science, and Medicine
- Ancient Near Eastern Studies/Assyriology
- Byzantine Studies
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
We do our best to make sure your submission process is as easy and straightforward as possible. Please use the following links to prepare your manuscript for us.
> Authors Questionnaire
> New Book Proposal
> Style Sheet DOT or PDF
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!