- De Gruyter – a Publishing House with Tradition
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleEditorial Departments
- De Gruyter - Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- toggleDe Gruyter - German Studies • Linguistics & Literature
- De Gruyter - History
- De Gruyter - Mathematics • Physics
- De Gruyter - Medicine
- De Gruyter - Philosophy
- De Gruyter - Theology • Judaism • Religion
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- De Gruyter Saur - Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Additional Information
- Copyright Agreement
Information on Unicode Fonts
In preparing your manuscript, we kindly ask you to use Unicode fonts, especially for Greek, Hebrew, and other non-Latin letters. Unicode fonts and their keyboard enhancements have become very common and widespread, they are implemented in the latest versions of Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh.
For your information we have supplied a short list of links for further information about Unicode.