- De Gruyter – a Publishing House with Tradition
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleEditorial Departments
- De Gruyter - Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- toggleDe Gruyter - German Studies • Linguistics & Literature
- De Gruyter - History
- De Gruyter - Mathematics • Physics
- De Gruyter - Medicine
- De Gruyter - Philosophy
- De Gruyter - Theology • Judaism • Religion
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- De Gruyter Saur - Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Additional Information
- Copyright Agreement
De Gruyter - German Studies • Linguistics & Literature
Walter de Gruyter and its “Linguistics and Literature” department see themselves as partners of science. For hundreds of years, we have been ensuring that high-quality linguistic and literary contents find a large audience and entry into professional discussions through renowned publication forums, a philological program context widely regarded in professional circles, and effective, internationally-structured advertising and sales.
Because we are convinced that a publisher and its program can only be as good as its authors, we consider the support of our authors to be a top priority. From editing to production, our employees are ready to assist you in the publication of your valuable work with commitment and professional competence. We are pleased to be involved in your linguistic and literary publications and guarantee you:
- detailed review and editing of your text;
- careful production and the high-quality layout of your book;
- efficient processes and good communication:
- effective advertising and international sales of your work;
- attractive conditions for a collaboration (moderate printing cost subsidies, royalties, etc.);
- the seal of approval of an established, high-quality publisher of philological literature.
We would like to invite you to consider our publishing house in your search for an appropriate place to publish your scientific projects. The Editor-in-Chief of our “Linguistics and Literature” department welcomes you to contact him with your inquiries and suggestions:
Pfrondorfer Str. 6
Phone: +49 (0)7071-98 94 29
We would be pleased to be able to count you as one of our authors and to prove ourselves as an effective partner in your scientific project!