- De Gruyter – a Publishing House with Tradition
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleEditorial Departments
- De Gruyter - Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- De Gruyter - Chemistry • Materials Sciences
- toggleDe Gruyter - German Studies • Linguistics & Literature
- De Gruyter - History
- De Gruyter - Mathematics • Physics
- De Gruyter - Medicine • Life Sciences
- De Gruyter - Philosophy
- De Gruyter - Theology • Judaism • Religion
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- De Gruyter Saur - Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Additional Information
- Copyright Agreement
As an author/editor for our company, we would like to welcome you to de Gruyter and are looking forward to working with you on your publication.
Here you will find advice on how to prepare a camera-ready copy (CRC) of your manuscript. A CRC can be sent either as a laser print-out or as a PDF-file.
To assist you in preparing the typescript, we have a style sheet (WdeG_GW.dot) available to download. This DOT-file can be used with any Word for Windows version. In addition, we have compiled the most important settings you should use as points of orientation while formatting the CRC (WdeG_GW-CRC.doc and WdeG_GW_CRC.pdf).
Additionally, we have produced a sample file with the assistance of the style sheet (WdeG_GW_Muster.doc and WdeG_GW_Muster.pdf). This sample file provides you with examples of how to use the different formatting tools since the file corresponds exactly with our style sheet in regards to construction, typography, and layout.
We sincerely hope that the files provided here will help you in preparing your CRC.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
We look forward to a congenial and fruitful co-operation.
With best regards,
De Gruyter Publishers
Berlin / Boston