- toggleEditorial Departments
- Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Chemistry & Materials Sciences
- toggleLiterature & Culture
- Mathematics & Physics
- Medicine & Life Sciences
- Theology, Jewish Studies, Religious Studies
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- Business & Economics
- Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Marketing / Sales
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- Journal Copyright Agreement
Mathematics & Physics
WHO WE ARE: MATHEMATICS & PHYSICS
De Gruyter’s Mathematics & Physics department publishes results in all major disciplines of mathematics and physics.
Besides mathematicians and physicists, our publications are also relevant to researchers in the fields of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Geosciences, and Economics.
Outside of being the publisher of the world’s oldest mathematical journal still in print, our program also benefits from having a wide collection of top-notch content, with an average of 60 new titles added each year on top of our backlist of over 700 available books.
Combined with highly renowned journals, backed by close partnerships with renowned institutes and societies like the German Mathematical Society, and textbooks ranging from standard undergraduate lectures to postgraduate-level titles, our program truly offers something for everyone.
- Applied Mathematics
- Pure Mathematics
- Algebra & Group Theory
- Statistics and Mathematical Economics
- Theoretical Physics
- Experimental Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Optics & Optical Engineering
- …and many more
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
We do our best to make sure your submission process is as easy and straightforward as possible. Please use the following links to prepare your manuscript for us.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!