- De Gruyter – a Publishing House with Tradition
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleEditorial Departments
- Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Chemistry & Materials Sciences
- toggleLiterature & Culture
- Mathematics & Physics
- Medicine & Life Sciences
- Theology, Jewish Studies, Religious Studies
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- Business & Economics
- Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Marketing / Sales
- Additional Information
- Journal Copyright Agreement
Medicine & Life Sciences
WHO WE ARE: MEDICINE & LIFE SCIENCES
Most famous for our clinical dictionary Pschyrembel and its various publications, De Gruyter’s Medicine & Life Sciences department publishes textbooks and journals covering a wide variety of medical fields.
In addition to our internationally renowned journals, we also offer a wide range of practical manuals with clinically relevant, secure scientific information.
With an average of 30 new titles published each year, on top of a storied backlist of over 300 titles, our portfolio is also rapidly growing, particularly in the subject areas of Gynaecology, Laboratory Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
We also have very well-known partnerships with groups like the European Society of Pharmacogenomics and Theranostics and the World Association of Perinatal Medicine.
Combined together, our program not only serves the academic market, but also accompanies physicians through each stage of their careers – from student to specialist.
- Internal Medicine
- Gynecology, Obstetrics, Perinatal Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine
- Medical Psychology, Psychosomatics, Psychiatry
- Medicine Technology
- Social Medicine
- Health Care Politics, Law, Evaluation
- …and many more
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
We do our best to make sure your submission process is as easy and simplistic as possible. Please use the following links to prepare your manuscript for us.
> New Book Proposal ANES
> Style Sheet DOT or PDF
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!