- De Gruyter – a Publishing House with Tradition
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleEditorial Departments
- Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Chemistry & Material Sciences
- toggleLiterature & Culture
- Mathematics & Physics
- Medicine & Life Sciences
- Theology, Jewish Studies, Religious Studies
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- Business & Economics
- Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Marketing / Sales
- Additional Information
- Journal Copyright Agreement
WHO WE ARE: PHILOSOPHY
One of the central departments in our publishing house, Philosophy at De Gruyter is often associated with world-renowned works such as the Kant and Liebniz Academy Editions, along with the complete works of Marx/Engels and Nietzsche.
However, a close cooperation with our authors is at the very heart of what we do.
Led by a portfolio that comprises all philosophical disciplines and product types, featuring collaborations that deliver the highest quality, newest research in the field, we strive to provide a product unlike any other.
We publish, on average, 100 new titles per year, with over 2,000 titles available through our backlist.
Outside of books, we are known for our cutting-edge journals and databases, including Nietzsche Online, the first-ever integrated database of a significant philosopher that made its works and research literature fully available electronically.
- Ancient Philosophy
- Medieval Philosophy
- Early Modern Era
- Kant, Nietzsche, Marx
- German Idealism
- 20th Century
- Political & Social Philosophy
- Metaphysics, Ontology
- Philosophy of Language
- …and many more
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
We do our best to make sure your submission process is as easy and simplistic as possible. Please use the following links to prepare your manuscript for us.
> New Book Proposal ANES
> Style Sheet DOT or PDF
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!