- toggleEditorial Departments
- Classical & Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Chemistry & Materials Sciences
- toggleLiterature & Culture
- Mathematics & Physics
- Medicine & Life Sciences
- Theology, Jewish Studies & Religious Studies
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- Business & Economics
- Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Marketing / Sales
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- Journal Copyright Agreement
Theology, Jewish Studies & Religious Studies
WHO WE ARE: THEOLOGY, JEWISH STUDIES & RELIGIOUS STUDIES
De Gruyter’s Department of Theology, Jewish Studies, and Religious Studies is a recognized leader in academic publishing, marked by a rich variety of topics and a high degree of interdisciplinarity.
Our portfolio of titles is renowned for both well-established book series and reference works in the field of biblical studies, as well as for our editions from the patristic sources, the writings of influential theologians of the modern era, our interdisciplinary program in religious studies and for our wide array of journals.
Our program is extensive, with over 80 new titles published per year and a backlist comprising over 4,500 different titles from our long-standing history.
Our program is also enhanced through partnerships alongside groups such as the Society of the Biblical Literature and the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity, Göttingen.
With an emphasis on quality in both content and production as well as a variety of print and electronic formats, we can help you get your content to market, whatever your publication needs.
- Old Testament and Ancient Near East
- New Testament
- Medieval and Reformation Studies
- Modern Church History
- Modern Christian Thinkers and Philosophers of Religion
- Systematic Theology and Philosophy of Religion
- Jewish Studies
- Religion and Society
- Comparitive Religion
- Nonreligion and Secularity
- …and many more
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
We do our best to make sure your submission process is as easy and straightforward as possible. Please use the following links to prepare your manuscript for us.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!