- toggleEditorial Departments
- Classical & Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Chemistry & Materials Sciences
- toggleLiterature & Culture
- Mathematics & Physics
- Medicine & Life Sciences
- Theology, Jewish Studies & Religious Studies
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- Business & Economics
- Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Marketing / Sales
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- Journal Copyright Agreement
De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
Submit a book proposal
We welcome submissions for new books and kindly ask you to follow our general guidelines.
If you wish to submit a proposal for a specific series, we invite you to check our homepage for additional information. You will find a list of all book series, detailed instructions on how to submit manuscripts for each series as well as editor contact information, etc.
To submit a proposal for a journal or yearbook please refer to these guidelines.
Our templates and style sheets are currently being revised. New material will soon be available for download.
If you have already begun formatting according to the previous versions, please feel free to continue.
Your Managing Editor and/or Production Editor at Mouton will be happy to assist you should you have any questions.