- De Gruyter – a Publishing House with Tradition
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleEditorial Departments
- Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Chemistry & Material Sciences
- toggleLiterature & Culture
- Mathematics & Physics
- Medicine & Life Sciences
- Religious Studies
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- Business & Economics
- Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Marketing / Sales
- Additional Information
- Journal Copyright Agreement
Library & Information Science
WHO WE ARE: LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCES
De Gruyter’s Library & Information Sciences department is a leading publisher in its field and has become internationally known through its decades of work with the IFLA and the publication of the famous Green Back and Red Back series.
In German-speaking countries, our manuels and magazines in particular provide a great source of support for carrying out practical, day-to-day work in libraries.
With an average of 40 new titles each year, with a growing backlist exceeding 500 works, our reach of content is also developing, encompassing the fields of Bibliography, Information Science, and Journalism, as well as many other growing topics.
With close cooperation with national and international institutions such as the Akademie des Deutschen Buchhandels and the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions, our program is ideal for any librarian or those who utilize library-centric services.
- Libraries and Library Science
- Information Science
- Book History
- Publishing and Book Trade
- Media and Press
- Archives and Museums
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
We do our best to make sure your submission process is as easy and simplistic as possible. Please use the following links to prepare your manuscript for us.
> New Book Proposal ANES
> Style Sheet DOT or PDF
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!