- Visibility, Usage and Citation for Your Society Journal
- Straightforward Management of Your Publications
- High-quality Production Standards for Long-term Access to Your Publication
- Extensive Support for Communicating with Your Members
- Various Services Simplifying the Usage of Your Journal Content for Researchers and Authors
- Far-reaching Marketing and Sales Activities Promoting Your Journal Worldwide
- Global Distribution Network for Your Society Journal
- Expansive Strategic Development Opportunities for Your Journal and Your Society
Extensive Support for Communicating with Your Members
The section “For Societies” on the De Gruyter website provides the opportunity to design special portal pages for societies who publish with us. These pages can be customized to the needs of every individual society and function as an additional communication space for societies and their members. This means societies can promote their services to their members, announce membership discounts and stay informed about the latest news in their research area (up-coming conferences etc.), thus strengthening the online presence of their organization.
On the society’s journal pages of our online content platform we can also display additional information such as announcements, promotions for new publications, etc. The information can also be added to table of contents alerts being sent out to subscribers of these alerts.
Of course we are always happy to discuss the use of further communication channels that might be relevant and helpful for you and your members.