BENEFIT FROM OUR HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTION STANDARDS
With more than 800 books and 650 journal titles published each year, De Gruyter‘s experienced production department offers cost efficient and state-of-the-art production services.
Especially for society journals we offer:
- Journal style sheet with formatting guidelines for authors
- Pre-production quality check for tables and figures
- Typesetting and page proof production
- Content Management System (incl. plagiarism check software) for managing author submissions, external peer review and technical production
- PDF galley proofs (distribution and correction)
- Creation of an individual cover image for the journal in De Gruyter‘s modern corporate design
- Ahead-of-print online publishing of articles (ca. 4 weeks prior to print)
- Online first publishing
- High-quality digital printing of the hardcopy edition
- Complimentary color reproduction of images featured in published articles
- Production of a complete electronic archive for the journal through retrodigitization of previously published issues (where applicable)
- Long-term archiving of all content through digitization by participating in major digital archiving initiatives such as Portico. De Gruyter’s digital content is also preserved via the Deutsche Nationalbibliothek.