- Visibility, Usage and Citation for Your Society Journal
- Straightforward Management of Your Publications
- High-quality Production Standards for Long-term Access to Your Publication
- Extensive Support for Communicating with Your Members
- Various Services Simplifying the Usage of Your Journal Content for Researchers and Authors
- Far-reaching Marketing and Sales Activities Promoting Your Journal Worldwide
- Global Distribution Network for Your Society Journal
- Expansive Strategic Development Opportunities for Your Journal and Your Society
Various Services Simplifying the Usage of Your Journal Content for Researchers and Authors
With the help of our integrated online content platform hosting all our books, journals and databases, we aim to promote usage of your publications in global scholarly communication in various ways:
Users benefit from enhanced content in comparison to the print version such as additional audio, video, graphics and other data material.
Table of contents alerts as well as new results for saved searches are provided by e-mail or RSS feed.
Whenever articles from your journal are cited by any other article that is available online and supplied with a DOI, users are notified about this when viewing the appropriate content page or by signing up for an RSS feed and/or by subscribing to our e-mail citation alert.
De Gruyter Online also offers a virtual bookshelf for researchers where they can choose your society publication to be stored, thus making it easy for them to work with your title as needed.
Researchers can also use the recommendation function for fellow researchers and for libraries.
Users can easily download all relevant bibliographic data to the citation manager in their user account area.
An extensive navigation functionality searching across the whole the platform, the subject categories and also within the single journal makes content easy to find.
When viewing an article, a list of the most downloaded articles from your journal and a list of recommended related articles are always displayed. Thus, readership is increased even further.
De Gruyter has also established an Author Services section within De Gruyter Online. Via this special tool, we can inform your authors immediately whenever their article is published online and give them access to their personal copy free of charge, watermarked as “Author’s Copy”. There will also be a dedicated personal section for each registered author, where he/she can monitor the publication and citation history of his/her article e.g. by downloading or subscribing to the relevant citation reports. Authors can furthermore send out a selection of further e-prints to colleagues.