- Visibility, Usage and Citation for Your Society Journal
- Straightforward Management of Your Publications
- High-quality Production Standards for Long-term Access to Your Publication
- Extensive Support for Communicating with Your Members
- Various Services Simplifying the Usage of Your Journal Content for Researchers and Authors
- Far-reaching Marketing and Sales Activities Promoting Your Journal Worldwide
- Global Distribution Network for Your Society Journal
- Expansive Strategic Development Opportunities for Your Journal and Your Society
Global Distribution Network for Your Society Journal
Subscriptions are solicited by our library and trade sales staff with international reach to the global market, backed-up by numerous subscription agents throughout the world.
Regarding its visibility in the electronic library environment, De Gruyter has established a number of international consortia agreements and is planning to expand on this in the future. For the time being, all De Gruyter journals are also part of a pilot project centering around a national license financed by the German Research Foundation, to which most academic libraries in Germany have access.
De Gruyter’s sales strategies thus guarantee optimal distribution of your society publication to libraries and booksellers worldwide.