- Visibility, Usage and Citation for Your Society Journal
- Straightforward Management of Your Publications
- High-quality Production Standards for Long-term Access to Your Publication
- Extensive Support for Communicating with Your Members
- Various Services Simplifying the Usage of Your Journal Content for Researchers and Authors
- Far-reaching Marketing and Sales Activities Promoting Your Journal Worldwide
- Global Distribution Network for Your Society Journal
- Expansive Strategic Development Opportunities for Your Journal and Your Society
Expansive Strategic Development Opportunities for Your Journal and Your Society
Editors in all of De Gruyter’s editorial departments are looking forward to working on an overall strategic development for your publications and your institution.
We aim to keep in close touch with you as our partners by informing you early about any news from your particular field of interest, by ensuring regular meetings between you and your contact person at De Gruyter, and by an active participation in the relevant conferences for your field of research.
De Gruyter has established an Open Access policy based on a hybrid model valid for journals, series and multi-volume works. The policy does not influence the peer review process. Please do not hesitate to contact our editorial departments in order to discuss procedures and pricing if you are interested in participating in this form of publishing online.
Ensuring the accessibility of your publication to the academic community is one of our primary concerns. That is one of the reasons why De Gruyter is committed to the “Transfer Code of Practice”, guaranteeing quality customer access to online journal content even when a society decides to change publishers.