- eProducts for Individual Users
- De Gruyter Open Access
- toggleService & Training
- General Terms & Conditions
- New Imprints & Publisher Partners
De Gruyter eBooks
- Our eBooks – together with our eJournals and some of our databases – are available via our integrated online platform De Gruyter Online.
- A continuously growing number of electronically published book titles is available: each year approximately 800 new titles will be added to the platform.
- Survey all our titles in one place.
- Make use of up-to-date search functionalities.
- Retrieve most efficient research results.
- Many of our print reference works also are available electronically as eBookPLUS with the PLUS of enhanced, database-like search functionalities.
De Gruyter eBook Offers
Profit from our different price and package options:
- With our flexible Pick & Choose model you can create your own package and benefit from special rates. Select and purchase between 20 and 50 eBooks (or an invoice worth € 3,000.00 or more) and receive a 5% discount on the total list price. For purchases of 51 or more eBooks (or an invoice worth € 10,000.00 or more) we will grant a 10% discount on the total list price. For a purchase price of € 15,000.00 or more we offer a 15% discount of the total list price.
- Of course you can buy fixed eBook packages at special rates – subject packages are offered with a 15% discount, the complete package with a 20% discount on the list prices of the individual titles.
- De Gruyter e-dition makes over 50,000 high-quality titles available from De Gruyter’s more than 260-year publishing history. Each title is available both in an electronic version and as hardcover reprint.
- We offer favorably priced Print + eBook Bundles for the purchase of a title in both printed and electronic forms: Customers ordering both the print and eBook versions simultaneously will be granted a bundle price amounting to approximately 140 % of the print version price.
- Buy one, get one free: When you buy any eBook package, you receive a second package of equal or lesser value of your choice free of charge! The only condition is that both packages should be from the period 2005 to 2011.
- Make the Switch: De Gruyter Electronic Series gives subscribers the favorable opportunity to convert ongoing series and multi-volume serial works from print to online or to supplement them electronically. Benefit from significant cost savings!
Options for ordering:
- Perpetual access to the contents of the eBooks.
- Data supplied via ftp upload, if required.
- Individual titles offered for sale.
- 24h access to individual eBook chapters via pay-per-view (PPV).
eBooks from De Gruyter for Libraries: An Introduction for Booksellers (pdf)
For additional information or an individual offer, please contact your sales manager.