- eProducts for Individual Users
- De Gruyter Open Access
- toggleService & Training
- General Terms & Conditions
- New Imprints & Publisher Partners
De Gruyter Journal Archive 1826-2013
Discover 200 Years of Academic Knowledge Online!
The De Gruyter Journal Archive
includes 633 periodicals, 506 of them with English as the main language;
dates back to 1826, covering almost 2 centuries of academic reasearch.
Perpetual access rights that customers have already acquired through online subscriptions will be taken into account. The flexible purchase options for the content of the Journal Archive also include backfiles of individual journals.
The following packages are available
Complete Journal Archive 1826–2013
Complete Journal English Archive 1826–2013
Complete Journal SSH Archive 1826-2013
Complete Journal SSH English Archive 1826-2013
Complete Journal STM Archive 1826-2013
Complete Journal STM English Archive 1826-2013
Journal Archive Package Biology, Chemistry, Geosciences 1826-2013
Journal Archive Package Classical Studies 1826-2013
Journal Archive Package Law 1826-2013
Journal Archive Package Library and Information Science, Library Reference 1826-2013
Journal Archive Package Linguistics, Literature 1826-2013
Journal Archive Package Mathematics, Physics, Engineering 1826-2013
Journal Archive Package Medicine 1826-2013
Journal Archive Package Philosophy, Theology, Judaism, Religion 1826-2013
Journal Archive Package Politics, Economics, Sociology 1826-2013
Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in North America only. Prices are subject to change. All prices are one-time purchase prices. No annual access fee. Prices in the packages apply to package purchase only.
Free Trial Access Available!
We are pleased to offer libraries a free trial access via IP address. To activate your free trial access, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and include the name of your institution, the journal package(s) in question and the IP address.
About the Journal Archive
De Gruyter ensures access to its electronic content over time by participating in major digital archiving initiatives. The future of De Gruyter’s journal content is now especially secured due to our cooperation with Portico. Through this agreement, Portico holds our content as archival backup copy, thereby safeguarding its availability for future scholars, researchers, and students. For more information, see www.portico.org.
Benefits for librarians:
- Reduce physical inventory
- Easily complete your journal collection
- Monitor usage via COUNTER compliant statistics
- Gain perpetual access to paid-for content
- Conveniently control your complete archives – no single purchases, less impact on the operating budget
- One stop “shopping” – combine archive access and ongoing journal subscriptions
- Discover one single integrated platform for current eJournals, back issues, and eBooks
Benefits for readers:
- Quickly locate previously hard-to-find material
- Rediscover forgotten works
- Trace developments in knowledge and opinions across decades
- Find clear listings of all volumes available online
- Use our archive as an interdisciplinary research tool
- Retrieve more efficient and productive research results
- Access material 24/7/365 from your library or via remote access from home
- Survey all our titles in one place
- Persistent linking using CrossRef-DOI
- ‘Institutional Administration’ section with direct access to COUNTER statistics and management account settings
- PDFs available, including dynamic reference linking
- Article-based bibliographic data downloads for easy use in reference management software
- Select interesting articles, track citations, save searches, and receive alerts via email or RSS
- Flexible agreements concerning data delivery possible. For more options, please feel free to contact us at any time.