- eProducts for Individual Users
- Patron Driven Acquisition
- De Gruyter Open Access
- Book and Library Fairs
- toggleService & Training
- General Terms & Conditions
- New Imprints
De Gruyter Journal Archive 1826-2012
Discover 200 Years of Academic Knowledge Online:
The De Gruyter Journal Archive brings academic history to light!
Providing easy access to the knowledge of the past, the De Gruyter Journal Archive makes it possible to monitor the development of academic discourse over the last 200 years and put today’s research results into context. The De Gruyter Journal Archive has an international focus with more than 75% of its contents either in English or in more than one language. All in all, it includes articles in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Greek.
De Gruyter is pleased to announce that the De Gruyter eJournal Archive includes journals from our cooperation partners Böhlau Verlag and Sellier European Law Publishers. All journals are accessible via De Gruyter Online.
Perpetual access rights that customers have already acquired through online subscriptions will be taken into account. The flexible purchase options for the content of the Journal Archive also include backfiles of individual journals.
The following packages are available
Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in North America only. Prices are subject to change. All prices are one-time purchase prices. No annual access fee.
About the Journal Archive
De Gruyter ensures access to its electronic content over time by participating in major digital archiving initiatives. The future of De Gruyter’s journal content is now especially secured due to our cooperation with Portico. Through this agreement, Portico holds our content as archival backup copy, thereby safeguarding its availability for future scholars, researchers, and students. For more information, see www.portico.org.
Benefits for librarians:
- Reduce physical inventory
- Easily complete your journal collection
- Monitor usage via COUNTER compliant statistics
- Gain perpetual access to paid-for content
- Conveniently control your complete archives – no single purchases, less impact on the operating budget
- One stop “shopping” – combine archive access and ongoing journal subscriptions
- Discover one single integrated platform for current eJournals, back issues, and eBooks
Benefits for readers:
- Quickly locate previously hard-to-find material
- Rediscover forgotten works
- Trace developments in knowledge and opinions across decades
- Find clear listings of all volumes available online
- Use our archive as an interdisciplinary research tool
- Retrieve more efficient and productive research results
- Access material 24/7/365 from your library or via remote access from home
- Survey all our titles in one place
- Persistent linking using CrossRef-DOI
- ‘Institutional Administration’ section with direct access to COUNTER statistics and management account settings
- PDFs available, including dynamic reference linking
- Article-based bibliographic data downloads for easy use in reference management software
- Select interesting articles, track citations, save searches, and receive alerts via email or RSS
- Flexible agreements concerning data delivery possible. For more options, please feel free to contact us at any time.