- toggleClassical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- toggleComputer Sciences
- toggleCultural Studies
- toggleIndustrial Chemistry
- toggleJewish Studies
- toggleLibrary and Information Science, Book Studies
- toggleLife Sciences
- toggleLinguistics and Semiotics
- toggleLiterary Studies
- toggleMaterials Sciences
- toggleSocial Sciences
Nano Science and Technology
It’s the little things in life that give the greatest pleasure. That’s why we have compiled our most valued nano science and technology content for you to read and download for free!
40 ARTICLES AND BOOK CHAPTERS FOR FREE
Our editorial team has compiled 40 of our most valuable articles and book chapters for you. You can read and download them for free!
GET ACCESS TO OUR NEW DATABASE
- Full compilation of De Gruyter’s nano science and technology content across all products and disciplines
- More than 1,900 entries (an equivalent of 15,000 print pages) with 250 new entries added every year
- Quick access due to classification of articles in multi-dimensional search grid: material, technology, property, structure, application, impact on society
> To the database
Test the database yourself and activate your 30 days of free online access to the complete content of the Nano Database.
Your access token: NANO-database
STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING UPCOMING PUBLICATIONS IN 2016