- Why publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleInformation for Authors
- toggleFor Societies
- De Gruyter Open Books
- De Gruyter Open Journals
- toggleDe Gruyter Open Book Announcements
- toggleDe Gruyter Open Article Highlights
- toggleDe Gruyter Open Topical Issues
- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Ophthalmology
- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Thoracic Oncology
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Advanced Computational Modelling of Nonlinear Physical Phenomena
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Uncertain Differential Equations: Theory, Methods and Applications
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Recent Developments in Applied and Engineering Mathematics
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Physics of Photons
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Advances on Modelling of Flowing and Transport in Porous Media
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Research Frontier in Molecular Reaction Dynamics
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Information Technology and Computational Physics
- Open Medicine: Topical Issue on Chronic Diseases in Respiratory system; Cancer Target Therapy; Precision Medicine
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Religion and Racism – Intercultural Perspectives
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Multiple Religious Belonging
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Alternative Religiosities in the Soviet Union and the Communist East-Central Europe: Formations, Resistances and Manifestations
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Recycling by-products and waste materials to restore degraded environments, and/or use as biosorbents
- Open Chemistry: Natural Products with Biological Activities
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Polymer Science
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Advanced organic functional materials for practical applications
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on A Multilingual Focus on Lexicography and Phraseography
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Personal Narrative Online
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Sign Linguistics and Gesture Studies
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue "Place reference in conversation"
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Treebanking and Ancient Languages: Current and Prospective Research
- Open Agriculture: Topical Issue on Beyond biofuel: bio-based products at the gateway of the European bioeconomy
- Open Agriculture: Topical Issue "Towards a Circular Economy using Green Chemistry and Biorefinery"
- Open Agriculture: Special Issue on the 3rd Biotechnology Summit 2016
- Open Agriculture: Topical Issue on Agriculture in Space
- Open Mathematics: Topical Issue on “Metaheuristics: Methods and Applications”
- Open Mathematics: Topical Issue on “Cyber-Security Mathematics”
- Open Life Sciences: Topical Issue on Cancer Signaling, Metastasis and Target Therapy
- Open Life Sciences: Special Issue on CleanWAS 2015
- Open Theology: Topical Issue on Religious Recognition
- Open Theology: Call for proposals for upcoming Topical Issues in vol. 2017
- Open Mathematics: Special Issue on Recent Developments in Differential Equations
- Open Engineering: Topical Issue on “ICEUBI2015 – International Conference on Engineering UBI 2015 – Engineering for Society”
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Challenging Digital Archaeology
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Bioarchaeology
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Food and the Senses
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Advances in Arctic Archaeology
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Uncovering Historical Routes for Sustainable Mobility: Methods, Tools and Case Studies
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Aspects of non-professional metal detecting in Europe
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Understanding diversity in Neolithic houses and households
- Open Geosciences: Special Issue on Hydroinformatics and Water Management
- Open Geosciences: Special Issue on Frontiers in Earth Sciences
- Open Physics: Special Issue on Functional Advanced and Nanomaterials
- Open Archaeology: Topical Issue on Portable XRF in Archaeology and Museum Studies
- Open Physics: Topical Issue on Nonlinear Dynamics in General and Dynamical Systems in particular
- Open Linguistics: Topical Issue on Historical Sociolinguistic Philology
- Innovation and Impact: Topical Issue on Polish Scientific Networks
- Innovation and Impact: Topical Issue „Start-up: a girl thing”
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Special Issue on Topological modeling and analysis of big data in biomolecules
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Special Issue on Molecular bioscience and biophysics: models, methods and applications
- Molecular Based Mathematical Biology: Special Issue on Modeling and Computations on Lipid Bilayer Membranes
- Mathematical Morphology - Theory and Applications: Special Issue on Advances on Discrete Geometry and Mathematical Morphology for Computer Vision
- Open Mathematics: Topical Issue on Topological and algebraic genericity in Inﬁnite Dimensional Spaces
- Bioethanol: Topical Issue on Bioethanol Production from First, Second and Third Generation
- DNA Barcodes: Topical Issue on DNA Barcoding of Fishes
- Change and Adaptation in Socio-Ecological Systems: Topical Issue on Sustainability in the Water-Energy-Food Nexus
- Person and knowledge: from participant-role to epistemic marking
- Special Issue in Acta Geophysica on Statistical Seismology
- Open Chemistry: Topical Issue on Chemical Synthesis of Nanomaterials for Solar Energy conversion, storage and Environmental Applications
- Special Issue on “Mathematical modelling in applied sciences”
- Organic Electronics
Special Issue on “Mathematical modelling in applied sciences”
Special Issue on “Mathematical modelling in applied sciences”
Abdumauvlen Berdyshev, Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Maksat Kalimoldayev, Institute of Information and Computational Technologies, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Michael Ruzhansky, Imperial College London, UK
Development of the model of protected cross-border information interaction - Rustem Biyashev et al.
Optimization of people evacuation plan on the basis of wireless sensor network - Yedilkhan Amirgaliyev et al.
Using necessary optimality conditions for acceleration of the nonuniform covering optimization method - Yury Evtushenko et al.
N-bit Parity Neural Networks with minimum number of threshold neurons - Marat Arslanov et al.
Model of nonconventional encryption algorithm based on nested Feistel network - Saule Nyssanbayeva et al.
Voting procedures from the perspective of theory of neural networks - Ibragim Suleimenov et al.
Security analysis of an encryption scheme based on nonpositional polynomial notations - Nursulu Kapalova et al.
The symmetric form of poroelasticity dynamic equations in terms of velocities, stresses and pressure - Abdumauvlen Berdyshev et al.
Some properties of asymmetric Hopfield neural networks with finite time of transition between states - Ibragim Suleimenov et al.
Specifying temporal knowledge for workflows ontologies - Baurzhan Karabekov et al.
Modeling the spread of harmful substances in the atmosphere at a variable velocity profile - Allayarbek Aydosov et al.
Texture recognition by the methods of topological data analysis - Nikolay Makarenko et al.
Smart-system of distance learning of visually impaired people based on approaches of artificial intelligence – Galina Samigulina et al.
Automatic Speech Segmentation Using Throat-acoustic Correlation Coefficients – Rustam Mussabayev et al.
Automatic extraction of corollaries from semantic structure of text - Abyz Nurtazin et al.
A tool for simulating parallel branch-and-bound methods - Yana Golubeva et al.
Information system based on the mathematical model of the EPS – Maksat Kalimoldayev et al.
To the theory of modeling of electric power and electric contact systems - Maksat Kalimoldayev et al.
The multipliers of multiple trigonometric fourier series - Aizhan Ydyrys et al.
Interval arithmetic in calculations - Gaziza Bairbekova et al.
An iterative method to calculate the thermal characteristics of the rock mass with inaccurate initial data - Bolatbek Rysbaiuly et al.
Solving the problem of two viscous incompressible fluid media in the case of constant phase saturations - Zharasbek Baishemirov et al.
Numerical simulation of the free convection in a viscous compressible fluid - Yury Perepechko et al.
First results in the development of a mobile robot with trajectory planning and object recognition capabilities - Talgat Islamgozhayev et al.
Persian sentences to phoneme sequences conversion based on recurrent neural networks - Mohseni Behbahani et al.
Development and research of the algorithm for determining the maximum flow at distribution in the network - Aynur Ahmediyarova et al.