About This Site
This is De Gruyter Online!
You can find information on all De Gruyter publications on this website. If you have access to our content, you can also access our electronic publications directly on the site. In order to get access, you can buy our titles in our webshop, use an access token, access the publication through your library or recommend it to your librarian.
Welcome to De Gruyter Online!
Renowned for first-class linguistic content, De Gruyter Mouton is indispensable in providing students and academics with the latest in linguistic research. De Gruyter Mouton has launched 6 exciting new series in the past three years – make sure you have them in your collection:
- Handbooks of Communication Sciences (HOCS)
- Handbooks of Pragmatics (HOPS)
- The World of Linguistics (WOL)
- Developments in English as a Lingua Franca (DELF)
- Studies in Second and Foreign Language Education (SSFLE)
- Language Contact and Bilingualism (LCB)
Here you’ll find additional information on the new series.