Volume 4 (2012)
Volume 3 (2011)
Volume 2 (2010)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Changing Tracks? The Prospect for California Pension Reform by Kogan, Vladimir and McCubbins, Mathew D
- Medicaid Expansion and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Lessons and Hopes for Implementation of Healthcare Reform by Kieber-Emmons, Autumn/ Bodenheimer, Thomas and Grumbach, Kevin
- California: A Failed State or Too Big to Fail? by Korey, John L
- Give States a Way to Go Bankrupt: It's the Best Option for Avoiding a Massive Federal Bailout by Skeel, David A.
- In Pursuit of Equity in Property Tax Allocation: Discussing the Flawed Implementation of Proposition 13This article first appeared in the Virginia Tax Review in Spring 2011 by Gervais, Michael K. and Rayford, Dontae
What Recession? Alaska's FY 2011 Budget
1University of Alaska Fairbanks
Citation Information: California Journal of Politics and Policy. Volume 3, Issue 2, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1944-4370, DOI: 10.2202/1944-4370.1134, April 2011
- Published Online:
This report treats factors explaining Alaskas FY 2011 budget process and outcomes. It discusses the Alaska economy in 2009 and 2010 and some major issues affecting Alaskas political system during this period (e.g., the natural gas pipeline and outer continental shelf (OCS) drilling). It introduces the governors budget requests, legislative responses, and the final operating, supplemental and capital budgets.