Volume 9 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Comparative Personal Property: The Case of Shares by Pretto, Arianna
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
The Common Core of European Private Law in Boxes and Bundles
1McGill University, email@example.com
Citation Information: Global Jurist Frontiers. Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1535-1653, DOI: 10.2202/1535-1653.1050, March 2002
- Published Online:
This article is a revised version of remarks presented at the closing session of the 7th Annual Meeting of the European Common Core Project in Trento, Italy, on July 14, 2001 and it appears on Global Jurist by kind permission of the editors of the European Review of Private Law.