Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
- The Fourth Amendment's Exclusionary Rule: Blurring the Line Between Rule and Exception by Heffernan, Liz
Anomalies of US Evidence Law
1University College Dublin
Citation Information: International Commentary on Evidence. Volume 9, Issue 2, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1554-4567, DOI: 10.2202/1554-4567.1128, January 2012
- Published Online:
This introduction to a series of essays on anomalies of US evidence law briefly reflects on how anomalous US evidence law is as compared with other jurisdictions. The four essays in the series are then summarised.