Editor-in-Chief: Sidhu, Tarlochan
Ed. by Khaparde, S A / Rosolowski, Eugeniusz / Saha, Tapan K
1 Issue per year
Volume 14 (2013)
Volume 13 (2012)
Volume 12 (2011)
Volume 11 (2010)
Volume 10 (2009)
Volume 9 (2008)
Volume 8 (2007)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Evolution for Voltage and Reactive Power Control in Smart Distribution Systems by Farag, Hany E./ El-Saadany, Ehab F. and Seethapathy, Ravi
- Different Strategies for Controlling Output Power Smoothing of a PMSG-Based Wind Energy Conversion Systems by Pratap, Alok/ Howlader, Abdul Motin/ Senjyu, Tomonobu/ Yona, Atsushi/ Urasaki, Naomitsu and Funabashi, Toshihisa
- A Matrix Converter for Compensating Unbalanced and Harmonic Input Voltages by Lozano, Jose M. and Ramirez, Juan M.
- Corrective Measures in Islanding Scheme at Bhusawal Thermal Power Station - Case Study by Ballal, Makarand Sudhakar and Suryawanshi, Hiralal M.
- Comparison of Levenberg-Marquardt Method and Path Following Interior Point Method for the Solution of Optimal Power Flow Problem by Li, Xue/ Cao, Jia and Du, Dajun
Improved Load Sharing Control Techniques for Inverters used in a Microgrid
Citation Information: International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems. Volume 10, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1553-779X, DOI: 10.2202/1553-779X.2024, April 2009
- Published Online:
In this paper, an improved load sharing control scheme is presented, which is able to improve the transient response and power sharing accuracy of parallel-connected inverters used in microgrid. It also shows how the improved droop method can be easily adapted to account for the operation of parallel-connected inverters, providing good performance under the variation and disturbance of loads, as well as achieving good steady-state objectives and transient performance. Two DSP-based single-phase Microgrid inverters are designed and implemented. Simulation and experimental results are all reported, confirming the validity of the proposed control technique.