Ed. by Montanari, Franco / Rengakos, Antonios
Editorial Board Member: Bernabé Pajares, Alberto / Billerbeck, Margarethe / Calame, Claude / Hardie, Philip R. / Harrison, Stephen J. / Hinds, Stephen / Hunter, Richard / Kraus, Christina S. / Mastromarco, Giuseppe / Nagy, Gregory / Papanghelis, Theodore D. / Picone, Giusto / Raaflaub, Kurt / Zimmermann, Bernhard
2 Issues per year
Most Downloaded Articles
- The tradition of the Delian problem and its origins in the Platonic corpus by Kouremenos, Theokritos
- Pastoral appropriation and assimilation in Ovid’s Apollo and Daphne episode by Fulkerson, Laurel
- From impulsiveness to self-restraint: Lucius' stance in Apuleius' Metamorphoses by Frangoulidis, Stavros
- ‘Sordida rura? Pastoral dynamics in the sphragis to Statius’ Siluae’ by Newlands, Carole E.
- Ironic Genre Demarcation: Bacchylides 17 and the Epic Tradition by Skempis, Marios
A hypomnema on Herodotus' Bk. 5: notes to P.Oxy. LXV 4455, Col. I
Citation Information: Trends in Classics. Volume 1, Issue 2, Pages 241–254, ISSN (Online) 1866-7481, ISSN (Print) 1866-7473, DOI: 10.1515/tcs.2009.014, December 2009
- Published Online:
Based on some reconsiderations of the content of Col. I of the fragment and on a new reading of the text, an evaluation of the hypomnema as a good level exegetic product, well informed concerning specialist historical-geographic questions, is proposed in this paper.