Praxishandbuch Netzplanung und Netzausbau
Die Infrastrukturplanung der Energiewende in Recht und Praxis
[Handbook on Utility Network Construction and Planning]
Ed. by Posser, Herbert / Faßbender, Kurt
Series:De Gruyter Praxishandbuch
- This book is a fully up-to-date guide on the latest regulatory changes and current utility network planning law.
- Offers an in-depth survey of all the individual planning types.
- Includes a discussion of current developments in the energy sector.
Aims and Scope
The construction of utility infrastructure requires meticulous, long-term planning from both an economic and legal perspective. Recent changes in energy policy aimed at promoting renewables have placed even greater focus on utility infrastructure planning. This book takes current developments as a starting point for an exhaustive overview of the legal environment in utility planning. While specific attention is devoted the the latest developments in the energy sector (NABEG, EnLAG), other types of relevant infrastructure (roads, pipelines, and so on) also receive due treatment.
- Approx. xlviii, 752 pages
- Type of Publication:
- Reference Work
- Regional Authorities, Administrative Districts, Cities and Municipalities, Attorneys, Law Firms, Associations, Municipal Utilities, Underwriters, Energy Network Operators, Network Service Companies, Legal and Corporate Advisers