Methoden und Modelle der Landesaufnahme
Series:De Gruyter Studium
- Presents all methods of topographic surveying
- With numerous figures and tables
- Suitable for students, researchers and practitioners
Aims and Scope
This textbook for students and practitioners of surveying, geoinformatics and cartography is an introduction into the different recording and presentation methods, describing their advantages, disadvantages and fields of application. The book is also a valuable resource for those studying and working in other fields, especially in earth sciences.
- xi, 217 pages
- Num. figs. and tabs.
- Type of Publication:
- Photogrammetry; Surveying; Imaging Systems; Geodesy; Topography
- Students and Practitioners of the Disciplines Surveying and Geoinformatics at Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences; University Libraries