- De Gruyter – a Publishing House with Tradition
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleEditorial Departments
- De Gruyter - Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- toggleDe Gruyter - German Studies • Linguistics & Literature
- De Gruyter - History
- De Gruyter - Mathematics • Physics
- De Gruyter - Medicine
- De Gruyter - Philosophy
- De Gruyter - Theology • Judaism • Religion
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- De Gruyter Saur - Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Additional Information
- Copyright Agreement
De Gruyter - Mathematics • Physics
We would like to welcome you as an author / editor with our company, and we are looking forward to working with you on your publication.
Because we are convinced that a publisher and its program can only be as good as its authors, we consider the support of our authors to be a top priority. From editing to production, our employees are ready to assist you in the publication of your valuable work with commitment and professional competence. We are pleased to be involved in your mathematics publications and guarantee:
- A detailed review and editing of your text
- Careful production and high-quality layout of your book
- Efficient processes and good communication
- Effective advertising and international sales of your work
- Attractive conditions for a collaboration (moderate printing cost subsidies, royalties, etc.)
- The seal of approval of an established, high-quality publisher of science.
We would like to get a detailed insight into your planned book project. We need this information in order to find the best place for it in our program, as well as for corresponding with referees for our peer-reviewing process. Please fill out our Author Questionnaire and return it to us via e-mail or postal mail. Please use the English questionnaire for book proposals in English and the German one for proposals in German. Thank you very much!
To assist you in formatting your manuscript, we have created a LaTeX template available for download, which also includes the most important settings. We have also prepared the guidelines for manuscripts in Word for you: