- De Gruyter – a Publishing House with Tradition
- toggleWhy Publish with De Gruyter?
- toggleEditorial Departments
- De Gruyter - Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- De Gruyter - Chemistry • Materials Sciences
- toggleDe Gruyter - German Studies • Linguistics & Literature
- De Gruyter - History
- De Gruyter - Mathematics • Physics
- De Gruyter - Medicine • Life Sciences
- De Gruyter - Philosophy
- De Gruyter - Theology • Judaism • Religion
- De Gruyter Mouton - Linguistics • Communications
- De Gruyter Saur - Library & Information Science
- Information on Unicode Fonts
- Additional Information
- Copyright Agreement
At De Gruyter, highly qualified editors in the respective subject areas assist our authors during the publication process. They help you choose a suitable book series for your topic and set up a schedule which takes your research, teaching and administrative responsibilities into consideration. Our editors pay close attention to every step of the publication process to ensure the high quality of your publication.
To maintain the high quality and reputation of our publishing program, all of our journals are peer reviewed. Selected book series and reference works also undergo a peer-review process.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the editorial department relevant to your subject area.
To support innovative dissemination avenues, De Gruyter is offering a "hybrid open access model". This means optional combinations of traditionally published and open-access articles within the online version of journals and eBooks. In compliance with your institution's policy, you can offer free access to your research by creating a link to the original version on your repository website. Please refer to our repository policy, which you can find along with our other guidelines (open access) under Rights & Permissions. De Gruyter respects your intellectual property. Our Rights and Permissions Department will assist you within the framework of international law and will represent and protect your intellectual property rights. If you have any questions please contact our Rights & Permissions Department directly: email@example.com.