Volume 38 (2014)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Modest XML for Corpora: Not a standard, but a suggestion by Hardie, Andrew
- Powerful (yet simple) comparisons of a wide range of phenomena in British and American English by Davies, Mark
- Linking learner corpus and experimental data in studying second language learners’ knowledge of verb-argument constructions by Römer, Ute/ Roberson, Audrey/ O’Donnell, Matthew B. and Ellis, Nick C.
- Review: Svenja Adolphs and Ronald Carter. Spoken corpus linguistics. From monomodal to multimodal by Diemer, Stefan
- The tourist gaze in English, Italian and German travel articles about Puglia: A corpus-based study by D’Egidio, Angela
Articles not found
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?