Table of Contents
- On agreement restrictions
- Notes on the Person Case Constraint in Germanic (with special reference to German)
- Agreement and clitic restrictions in Basque
- The Person-Case Constraint and patterns of exclusivity
- The Person-Case constraint and repair strategies
- The [person] restriction: why? and, most specially, why not?
- On C-to-T φ-feature transfer: The nature of Agreement and Anti-Agreement in Berber.
- Quirky Expletives
- Oblique subjects and person restrictions in Spanish: A morphological approach
- Icelandic Dative Intervention :Person and Number are separate probes
- Person-hierarchy effects without a person-hierarchy
Agreement and clitic restrictions in Basque
Arregi, Karlos / Nevins, Andrew
Edited by D'Alessandro, Roberta / Fischer, Susann / Hrafnbjargarson, Gunnar Hrafn
Mouton de Gruyter
eBook ISBN: 9783110207835
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?