Bormashenko, Edward Yu.
Wetting of Real Surfaces
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: What is surface tension?
- Chapter 2: Wetting of ideal surfaces
- Chapter 3: Contact angle hysteresis
- Chapter 4: Dynamics of wetting
- Chapter 5: Wetting of rough and chemically heterogeneous surfaces: the Wenzel and Cassie models
- Chapter 6: Superhydrophobicity, superhydrophilicity, and the rose petal effect
- Chapter 7: Wetting transitions on rough surfaces
- Chapter 8: Electrowetting and wetting in the presence of external fields
- Chapter 9: Nonstick droplets