Table of Contents
- Libraries Driving Access to Knowledge (A2K)
- Iceland Goes Digital: Countrywide Access to Electronic Resources
- ‘Access for All’ and ‘Politics of Difference’: Comparative Case Study of Two European Libraries
- Using Web 2.0 to Make Libraries More User-Oriented: Outcomes from a Case Study at Loughborough University Library (UK)
- OA to Knowledge: Perceptions of UWI Researchers on the St. Augustine Campus, Trinidad and Tobago
Download full text pdf
(PDF, 773 KB)
The Discursive Construction of the Academic Library as Learning Place in A2K
Libraries Driving Access to Knowledge
Edited by Lau, Jesús / Tammaro, Anna Maria / Bothma, Theo J. D.
DE GRUYTER SAUR
eBook ISBN: 9783110263121
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?