Table of Contents
- Libraries Driving Access to Knowledge (A2K)
- Iceland Goes Digital: Countrywide Access to Electronic Resources
- ‘Access for All’ and ‘Politics of Difference’: Comparative Case Study of Two European Libraries
- Using Web 2.0 to Make Libraries More User-Oriented: Outcomes from a Case Study at Loughborough University Library (UK)
- OA to Knowledge: Perceptions of UWI Researchers on the St. Augustine Campus, Trinidad and Tobago
Download full text pdf
(PDF, 4 MB)
A Tale of Two Libraries: Space and Reading in Porto Public Libraries
Sequeiros, Paula / Grünig, Silvia
Libraries Driving Access to Knowledge
Edited by Lau, Jesús / Tammaro, Anna Maria / Bothma, Theo J. D.
DE GRUYTER SAUR
eBook ISBN: 9783110263121
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?