- Interdisciplinary and international bibliography
- Access to bibligraphic citations over more than 30 years
- 1,000 conference proceedings are indexed every year
- Annual updates with 20,000 new articles
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
The IJBK provides its user with a current overview of the contributions to a vast variety of academic congresses. Besides the humanities and social sciences, emphasis is also placed on covering other scientific fields, such as mathematics, life sciences etc. Accurate searches can be made for current articles from different fields and from past years, with the help of numerous combinable search categories.
The database IJBK records and indexes by subject over 1.1 million articles from more than 35,000, mainly European congress proceedings from 1980 on. At present, 1,000 new congress proceedings are added each year, with a total of 20,000 articles.
- DE GRUYTER SAUR
- Type of Publication:
Institutes, Libraries, Academics