Aims and Scope
Pschyrembel Premium Online: A superior source for medical information – up to date, professional, and comprehensive
Pschyrembel Premium Online is the database of choice for medical information. Numerous renowned editors and authors as well as Pschyrembel's editorial staff assure the reliability and quality of the database's dictionary content, which is a proven resource for the current state of professional knowledge:
- Guaranteed up-to-date at all times - through periodic revisions and weekly updates
- More than 95,000 keywords, with 2,000 new keywords added every year
- Over 6,000 photographs and graphics, and more than 1,300 tables
- Over 200 videos
- Extensive search functionality: expanded search options permit specialized queries and search combinations. Integration of the ICD-10 system enables search by codes.
- Editorially selected links offer access to further information on the Internet.
The Pschyrembel Premium Online Database includes:
- Pschyrembel Clinical Dictionary Online: Current, verified expert knowledge from all fields of medicine with more than 38,000 keywords; each year, more than 1,500 new keywords are added and more than 8,000 keywords are updated. Beyond the content of the printed edition, there are over 2,000 additional keywords and more than 600 additional illustrations and tables as well as detailed specialized content and keywords regarding specific laboratory parameters and very rare diseases, in part through integration of selected content from Pschyrembel Cardiology and Pschyrembel Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Pschyrembel Nursing: Provides a comprehensive overview of professional nursing with approx. 5,000 entries about nursing techniques, nursing resources, nursing science, nursing management, as well as psychosocial aspects of nursing and legal issues.
- Pschyrembel Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology, and Psychotherapy: Interdisciplinary overview of psychiatry, clinical psychology, and psychotherapy with approx. 9,500 keywords, including fundamental principles, historical development, classification, epidemiology, and diagnosis as well as disease patterns, psychopathology, and etiology. In addition, the database covers treatment interventions, research, methodology, and framework issues.
- Pschyrembel Naturopathy and Alternative Medicine: Provides rapid insight to medical, naturopathic, and homeopathic practice with more than 4,500 keywords from the realm of complementary medicine, including phytotherapy, homeopathy, physical therapy, hydrotherapy, and traditional Chinese, Indian, and Tibetan medicine.
- HUNNIUS Pharmaceutical Dictionary: More than 35,000 keywords about pharmacy, pharmacology, and herbal medicinal products.
- Pschyrembel Therapy: Contains approx. 1,000 keywords about the most significant and common illnesses from all fields of medicine with reliable therapeutic recommendations and therapy options as well as unique therapeutic algorithms.
- Pschyrembel Social Medicine: Provides a unique overview of social medicine with approx. 5,000 entries about the social welfare and health care systems, rehabilitation, prevention, health economics, health law, public health, quality management, and about epidemiology, environmental, and occupational medicine.
- Type of Publication:
- Medicine/Dictionary; Medical Education; Medical Studies;