- A trusted source of information in medicine and pharmacy – current, competent, and comprehensive
- Always up to date – with regular revisions and weekly updates
- More than 98,000 entries and over 8,000 photos, illustrations, tables, and videos
- Starting in spring 2016: New user interface, including error-tolerant search functionality, autocomplete, and intuitive text organization
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
Pschyrembel Online - THE source of medical and pharmaceutical information - up-to-date, competent, comprehensive:
- Guaranteed always up to date - through regular revisions and weekly updates.
- More than 98,000 headwords; every year more than 2,000 new entries are added.
- Over 6,800 photos and graphics, over 1,700 tables
- More than 200 videos
- Extensive search functionalities: The expert search enables specified queries and search combinations. The incorporation of the ICD-10 coding system enables searches using codes.
- Links selected by the editors provide access to further information on the Internet.
In addition to the database Pschyrembel Clinical Dictionary Online you receive:
- Precise treatment instructions, therapy options and in-depth information on the most important and most common diseases from all medical disciplines as well as unique step-by-step treatment plans.
- More than 30,000 headwords on pharmacy, pharmacology and herbal medicines.
- A comprehensive survey of the topic professional care with 5,000 entries on care techniques, care equipment, nursing, care management, and psychosocial aspects and legal issues.
- A unique survey of social medicine with 5,000 entries on the social and health system, on rehabilitation, prevention, health economy, public health, quality management, law as well as on epidemiology, environmental health and occupational medicine.
- Quick access for physicians and for practitioners of alternative medicine and homeopathy during their daily work, with 4,000 entries from the field of complementary medicine such as phytotherapy, homeopathy, manual therapies, hydrotherapies.
- An interdisciplinary survey of psychiatry, clinical psychology and psychotherapy covering the foundations, historical development, classification, epidemiology and diagnostics and including disorders, psychopathology and etiology as well as interventions, research, methods and general conditions.
- Type of Publication:
- Medicine/Dictionary; Medical Education; Medical Studies;