- The only comprehensive specialist bibliography of Romance Studies now online
- 430,000 entries going back to the first issue
- Annual update with 10,000 new entries
- State-of-the-art classification
- Multilingual user interface
Aims and Scope
The online version of Romance Studies Bibliography, the only comprehensive specialist bibliography for this discipline, provides electronic access to the approximate 430,000 entries of the volumes 1965–2010, categorized according to the tried-and-tested structure tree (system key). Approximately 10,000 new entries will be added on a continuous basis every year.
The database features a category-specific and detailed search with differentiated and convenient access to the authors, editors, article and review writers, titles, publication years, keywords, and system keys.
- Type of Publication:
Institutes, Libraries, Academics