- Content is identical to the printed version, including all lexicon articles, enhanced with De Gruyter’s signature database features
- Annual updates to our online edition ensure that the newest printed fascicles are available for access
- TLL and BTL are also available as a set
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous
- users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
The Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online is the largest and most detailed Latin dictionary in the world. With extensive and detailed entries covering the classical period up to about 600 A.D., it is also the first of its kind on the market. This encyclopedic database, based on the renowned print dictionary of the same name, is designed to serve as an ideal tool for both research and teaching preparation at the primary and university school levels.
With a detailed user interface that allows for various, differentiated searches, along with inter-linked functionality with our Bibliotheca Teubneriana Latina (BTL) database, the TLL also represents an incredible value. With continued support by 31 academies, along with scholarly societies from over 23 countries, the breadth of the TLL is also sure to grow exponentially over the coming decades.
- Type of Publication: