Managing Editor: Grundhöfer, Theo / Strambach, Karl
Editorial Board Member: Duzaar, Frank / Eberlein, Patrick / Gentili, Graziano / Henk, Martin / Kantor, William M. / Korchmaros, Gabor / Kreuzer, Alexander / Lagarias, Jeffrey C. / Löwen, Rainer / Ono, Kaoru / Pasini, Antonio / Penttila, Tim / Ratcliffe, John G. / Scharlau, Rudolf / Scheiderer, Claus / Sommese, Andrew J. / Maldeghem, Hendrik / Weintraub, Steven H. / Weiss, Richard / Rosehr, Nils / Bannai, Eiichi
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.338
Mathematical Citation Quotient 2011: 0.31
Volume 12 (2012)
Volume 11 (2011)
Volume 10 (2010)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 8 (2008)
Volume 7 (2007)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The cyclic q-clans with q = 2 e by Cherowitzo, William E. and Payne, Stanley E.
- Quasigeodesics and farthest points on convex surfaces by Ieiri, K./ Itoh, J. and Vîlcu, C.
- Transversal numbers over subsets of linear spaces by Averkov, G. and Weismantel, R.
- Manifolds with large isotropy groups by Kollross, Andreas and Samiou, Evangelia
- Manifolds with asymptotically nonnegative minimal radial curvature by Santos, Newton L
Transitive projective planes
Citation Information: Advances in Geometry. Volume 7, Issue 4, Pages 475–528, ISSN (Online) 1615-7168, ISSN (Print) 1615-715X, DOI: 10.1515/ADVGEOM.2007.030, November 2007
- Published Online:
A long-standing conjecture is that any transitive finite projective plane is Desarguesian. We make a contribution towards a proof of this conjecture by showing that a group acting transitively on the points of a non-Desarguesian projective plane must not contain any components.