Managing Editor: Grundhöfer, Theo / Strambach, Karl
Editorial Board Member: Duzaar, Frank / Eberlein, Patrick / Gentili, Graziano / Henk, Martin / Kantor, William M. / Korchmaros, Gabor / Kreuzer, Alexander / Lagarias, Jeffrey C. / Löwen, Rainer / Ono, Kaoru / Pasini, Antonio / Penttila, Tim / Ratcliffe, John G. / Scharlau, Rudolf / Scheiderer, Claus / Sommese, Andrew J. / Maldeghem, Hendrik / Weintraub, Steven H. / Weiss, Richard / Rosehr, Nils / Bannai, Eiichi
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.338
Mathematical Citation Quotient 2011: 0.31
Volume 12 (2012)
Volume 11 (2011)
Volume 10 (2010)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 8 (2008)
Volume 7 (2007)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The cyclic q-clans with q = 2 e by Cherowitzo, William E. and Payne, Stanley E.
- Quasigeodesics and farthest points on convex surfaces by Ieiri, K./ Itoh, J. and Vîlcu, C.
- Transversal numbers over subsets of linear spaces by Averkov, G. and Weismantel, R.
- Manifolds with large isotropy groups by Kollross, Andreas and Samiou, Evangelia
- Manifolds with asymptotically nonnegative minimal radial curvature by Santos, Newton L
Characteristic forms of complex Cartan geometries
1University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Ireland
Citation Information: Advances in Geometry. Volume 11, Issue 1, Pages 138–168, ISSN (Online) 1615-7168, ISSN (Print) 1615-715X, DOI: 10.1515/advgeom.2010.044, January 2011
- Published Online:
We calculate relations on characteristic classes which are obstructions preventing closed Kähler manifolds from carrying holomorphic Cartan geometries. We apply these relations to give global constraints on the phase spaces of complex analytic determined and underdetermined systems of differential equations.