Most Downloaded Articles
- What Do Shareholders Do? Accounting, Ownership and the Theory of the Firm: Implications for Corporate Governance and Reporting by Biondi, Yuri
- New Thinking on "Shareholder Primacy" by Stout, Lynn A.
- Firm, Property and Governance: From Berle and Means to the Agency Theory, and Beyond by Weinstein, Olivier
- Risk, Speculation, and OTC Derivatives: An Inaugural Essay for Convivium by Stout, Lynn A.
- The Heifer, The Goat and The Sheep in Company with The Lion by de la Fontaine, Jean
Issue 1 (Jan 2012), pp. 1 - 4
Published Online: 08/29/2012
Published Online: 09/14/2012
Notes and Comments
Published Online: 03/14/2012
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?