- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
The primary version of the journal is the online one.
Printed version ISSN: 1897-3310
Online version ISSN: 2299-2944
The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges
Archives of Foundry Engineering continues the publishing activity started by Foundry Commission of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN) in Katowice in 1978. The initiator of it was the first Chairman Professor Dr Eng. Wacław Sakwa – Corresponding Member of PAN, Honorary Doctor of Czestochowa University of Technology and Silesian University of Technology. This periodical first name was „Solidification of Metals and Alloys” , and made possible to publish the results of works achieved in the field of the Basic Problems Research Cooperation. The subject of publications was related to the title of the periodical and concerned widely understand problems of metals and alloys crystallization in a casting mold. In 1978-2000 the 44 issues have been published. Since 2001 the Foundry Commission has had patronage of the annually published “Archives of Foundry” and since 2007 quarterly published “Archives of Foundry Engineering”. Thematic scope includes scientific issues of foundry industry:
- Theoretical Aspects of Casting Processes,
- Innovative Foundry Technologies and Materials,
- Foundry Processes Computer Aiding,
- Mechanization, Automation and Robotics in Foundry,
- Transport Systems in Foundry,
- Castings Quality Management,
- Environmental Protection.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- high quality articles in English from all over the world, with special emphasis on papers from Central and Eastern Europe,
- scope including all foundry science and engineering matters (see Description section).
- over fifty years of publishing history,
- official journal of Polish Academy of Sciences, Foundry Commission,
- fast and clear review and publishing procedure,
- available in print and electronic format; high quality electronic publication technologies employed,
- growing international importance.
CrossCheck Plagiarism Screening System
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of CrossCheck System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. CrossCheck is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the CrossCheck System can be found at:
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Please submit your manuscripts to Archives of Foundry Engineering via Editorial System clicking the button Submit Your Paper.
Archives of Foundry Engineering is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - SciFinder
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Naviga (Softweco)
- NewJour - Electronic Journals & Newsletters
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- TEMA Technik und Management
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Archives of Foundry Engineering
ul. Towarowa 7,
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15