- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces is an open access electronic journal that publishes cutting-edge research on analytical and geometrical problems in metric spaces and applications. We strive to present a forum where all aspects of these problems can be discussed.
Aims and Scope
AGMS is devoted to the publication of results on these and related topics:
- Geometric inequalities in metric spaces,
- Geometric measure theory and variational problems in metric spaces,
- Analytic and geometric problems in metric measure spaces, probability spaces, and manifolds with density,
- Analytic and geometric problems in sub-riemannian manifolds, Carnot groups, and pseudo-hermitian manifolds.
- Geometric control theory,
- Curvature in metric and length spaces,
- Geometric group theory,
- Harmonic Analysis. Potential theory,
- Mass transportation problems,
- Quasiconformal and quasiregular mappings. Quasiconformal geometry,
- PDEs associated to analytic and geometric problems in metric spaces.
Why subscribe and read
Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces publishes research on analytical and geometrical problems in metric spaces and its mathematical applications. It features articles making connections among relevant topics in this field.
- Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces aims to present high-impact, relevant research on topics in analytical and geometrical problems in metric spaces.
- It is the first journal dedicated to this topic.
- Accepted papers are published quickly, including timely anonymous peer review.
- VERSITA Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces is covered by the following services:
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Manuel Ritoré, University of Granada, Spain
Editorial Advisory Board
Andrei Agrachev, SISSA-ISAS, Italy
Luigi Ambrosio, Scuola Normale Superiore Pisa, Italy
Zoltan Balogh, Universität Bern, Switzerland
Franck Barthe, Université Paul-Sabatier, Toulouse, France
Ugo Boscain, CMAP École Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
Luca Capogna, University of Arkansas, USA
Sagun Chanillo, Rutgers University, USA
Giovanna Citti, Università di Bologna, Italy
Bruno Franchi, Università di Bologna, Italy
Nicola Garofalo, Università di Padova, Italy, and Purdue University, USA
Piotr Hajlasz, University of Pittsburgh, USA,
Pekka Koskela, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Urs Lang, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
Andrea Malchiodi, University of Warwick, UK
Gideon Schechtman, Weizmann Institute, Israel,
Francesco Serra Cassano, Università di Trento, Italy
Karl-Theodor Sturm, University of Bonn, Germany
Tatiana Toro, University of Washington, USA
Dachun Yang, Beijing Normal University, PRC
Paul Yang, Princeton University, USA
ul. Bogumila Zuga 32A
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
Phone: +48 22 701 50 15