Most Downloaded Articles
- Law and Religion in Indonesia: The Constitutional Court and the Blasphemy Law by Crouch, Melissa A.
- The Impact of China's Regulatory Regime on Foreign Franchisors' Entry and Expansion Strategies by Wang, Zhiqiong June and Terry, Andrew L.
- Returning a Verdict on the Jury: How the Japanese Have Reacted to the Introduction of a Lay Judge System by Croydon, Silvia A.
- Hilal and Halal: How to Manage Islamic Pluralism in Indonesia? by Hosen, Nadirsyah
- The Relationship between Mediation and Judicial Proceedings in China by Waye, Vicki and Xiong, Ping
Review of Corporate Governance and Financial Reform in China's Transition Economy
1Kirkland & Ellis International LLP
Citation Information: Asian Journal of Comparative Law. Volume 5, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1932-0205, DOI: 10.2202/1932-0205.1273, May 2010
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?