Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 12 (2012)
Volume 11 (2011)
Volume 10 (2010)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 8 (2008)
Volume 7 (2007)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus the Housing Market by Case, Karl E./ Quigley, John M. and Shiller, Robert J.
- Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending Across Countries by Beck, Thorsten/ Büyükkarabacak, Berrak/ Rioja, Felix K. and Valev, Neven T.
- Monetary and Macroprudential Policy Rules in a Model with House Price Booms by Kannan, Prakash/ Rabanal, Pau and Scott, Alasdair M.
- Is Discretionary Fiscal Policy in Japan Effective? by Rafiq, Sohrab
- In search of lost time: the neoclassical synthesis by De Vroey, Michel and Duarte, Pedro Garcia
The Dynamic Relationship between Inflation and Output Growth in a Cash-Constrained Economy
1National Taipei University, firstname.lastname@example.org
2Academia Sinica, email@example.com
3National Taipei University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Citation Information: The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics. Volume 11, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1935-1690, DOI: 10.2202/1935-1690.2145, May 2011
- Published Online:
This paper studies the dynamic relationship between inflation and output growth in neoclassical growth models with endogenous cash constraints. We show this dynamic relationship is negative if the degree of cash constraints on investment is smaller than the degree of cash constraints on consumption but is positive if otherwise.