Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 12 (2012)
Volume 11 (2011)
Volume 10 (2010)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 8 (2008)
Volume 7 (2007)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus the Housing Market by Case, Karl E./ Quigley, John M. and Shiller, Robert J.
- Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending Across Countries by Beck, Thorsten/ Büyükkarabacak, Berrak/ Rioja, Felix K. and Valev, Neven T.
- Monetary and Macroprudential Policy Rules in a Model with House Price Booms by Kannan, Prakash/ Rabanal, Pau and Scott, Alasdair M.
- Is Discretionary Fiscal Policy in Japan Effective? by Rafiq, Sohrab
- In search of lost time: the neoclassical synthesis by De Vroey, Michel and Duarte, Pedro Garcia
Empirical Macroeconomics Using Geographical Data: Guest Editors' Introduction
1Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Chris.Foote@bos.frb.org
2University of Chicago, erik.hurst@ChicagoBooth.edu
3University of California - Berkeley, email@example.com
4Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, DANIEL.WILSON@SF.FRB.ORG
Citation Information: The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics. Volume 12, Issue 2, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1935-1690, DOI: 10.1515/1935-1690.2478, March 2012
- Published Online:
This special issue of the B. E. Journal of Macroeconomics collects papers presented at a Conference on Empirical Macroeconomics Using Geographical Data, held at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco on March 18, 2011.