Editor-in-Chief: Jockenhoevel, Stefan / Stiesch, Meike / Barcikowski, Stephan / Sternberg, Katrin
Editorial Board Member: Muellen, Klaus / Weitschies, Werner / Liefeith, Klaus / Boccaccini, Aldo R. / Williams, J. Koudy / O'Brien, Fergal J. / Kellomäki, Minna
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.086
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.571
Free Trial Access Available!
Our editorial team has compiled 40 of our most interesting articles and book chapters in nano science and technology from across our entire portfolio.
Read and download them for free!
Plus: Test our new Nano Database
- Rapid publications on application of biomaterials
- Recent research results of exceptional significance
- Ahead-of-print publications
BioNanoMaterials is the official Journal of the German Society for Biomaterials (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Biomaterialien) and publishes the abstracts of the annual society conferences.
Call for papers
BioNanoMaterials will publish in 2016 special issues on:
- Magnesium Part 2
- Manufacturing meets Biofabrication Part 2
If you would still like to contribute, please submit at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/bnm.
Aims and Scope
BioNanoMaterials (BioNanoMat) is a multidisciplinary journal that provides reports on fundamentals and clinical application of biomaterials, in particular nanobiomaterials. The journal keeps you up-to-date with all new developments in the field.
- Biomaterials and surface modification/functionalization
- Scaffold material in tissue engineering
- Chemistry (nanoparticles and nanomaterials)
- Dental implantology/prostodhontics
review and research articles, highlight articles, letters
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
You can easily submit your manuscript online. Simply go to http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/bnm and you will be guided through the whole peer-reviewing and publishing process.
- Rapid online publication ahead-of-print with short turnaround times for submission to first decision and about 3 weeks from acceptance to publication
- High quality double blind peer-review
- Free publication of color figures both in online and print editions and no page charges
- Optional open access publication
- Every article easily discoverable because of SEO and comprehensive abstracting andindexing services
- Convenient citation tracking via e-mail alert
- Secure archiving by De Gruyter and the independent archiving service Portico
- Professional sales and marketing support
- Before preparing a manuscript please check our Instruction for Authors
- Please submit your paper via our online submission system ScholarOne
- You will be guided through every step of peer review process
- You have the option to publish your manuscript open access when it is accepted
- Before submitting your article please have a look at our Publication Ethics Statement and our copyright agreement
- If you have any general questions please visit our FAQ page for authors
- Please contact the Editorial Office ((firstname.lastname@example.org)) if you have any further questions.
We look forward to receiving your manuscript!
Abstracting & Indexing
BioNanoMaterials is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - EMBASE
- Elsevier - Reaxys
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Meta (formerly Sciencescape)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polymer Library
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Stephan Barcikowski, Chair of Technical Chemistry I, University of Duisburg-Essen and Center for Nanointegration Duisburg-Essen (CeNiDE), Essen/Germany
Stefan Jockenhövel, Department of Tissue Engineering & Textile Implants, AME - Institute of Applied Medical Engineering, Helmholtz Institute, Aachen/Germany
Katrin Sternberg, Vice President R&D, FEIM - Front End Innovation & Materials, Aesculap AG, Tuttlingen/Germany
Meike Stiesch, Director - Hannover Medical School
Clinic of Prosthetic Dentistry and Biomedical Materials Science, Hannover/Germany
Aldo R. Boccaccini (University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany)
Klaus Liefeith (Institute for Bioprocessing and Analytical Measurement Techniques, Germany)
Klaus Müllen (Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Research, Germany)
Minna Kellomäki (Tampere University of Technology, Finland)
Fergal O'Brien (Royal School of Surgeons, Trinity College, Ireland)
Werner Weitscheis (Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-University, Germany)
Koudy Williams (Wake Forest University School of Medicine, USA)
Genthiner Strasse 13
10785 Berlin Germany
Tel. ++49- 30- 26005- 245
Fax ++49- 30- 26005- 325
E- mail: BNM.Editorial@degruyter.com
De Gruyter Editorial Departments: ((http://www.degruyter.com/page/135)).