Volume 7 (2012)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Implementing a Macroprudential Framework: Blending Boldness and Realism by Borio, Claudio
- Capital Markets and Financial Politics: Preferences and Institutions by Roe, Mark J.
- Concentration in Internet Access and Entrepreneurial Truncation of Innovation by Greenstein, Shane
- The Historical Origins of 'Open Science': An Essay on Patronage, Reputation and Common Agency Contracting in the Scientific Revolution by David, Paul A.
- Household Debt in the Consumer Age: Source of Growth--Risk of Collapse by Cynamon, Barry Z. and Fazzari, Steven M.
Comment on "Animal Spirits Revisited" (by Alexander Dow and Sheila Dow)
1University of Warwick
Citation Information: Capitalism and Society. Volume 6, Issue 2, ISSN (Online) 1932-0213, DOI: 10.2202/1932-0213.1090, December 2011
- Published Online:
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?